With its luxurious accommodation and lively feel, Macao’s Cotai Strip is the Las Vegas of the East - the hottest area for glittering entertainment. This vibrant location provides an ideal base from which to make the most of your trip to Macao.
WHY VISIT MACAO?
- With its luxurious accommodation and lively feel, Macao's Cotai Strip is the Las Vegas of the East - the hottest area for glittering entertainment.
- Designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2005, the historic centre of Macao reflects the importance of the peninsula's dynamic trading history, one of the earliest meeting points of traders from East and West.
- There is much to explore in Macao, from the iconic Ruins of St. Paul's, to the quiet beaches and natural greenery of Coloane Island.
- Of course, no Macao holiday is complete without an expedition through the gastronomic delights of the country and beyond.
- Ma Temple
- Ruins of St Pauls
- Senado Square
- Taipa Houses-Museum
- Macao Tower Convention and Entertainment Centre
WHERE TO EAT IN MACAO
A visit to Macao at any time of the year is a delicious feast for all the senses – not least the taste buds. Savoury or sweet, Western or Asian, a full-blown banquet or merely a simple snack, the plentiful gastronomic legacy of Portugal, China and Macao and the best of international cuisine converge in a menu that is tantalisingly varied. The only dilemma is deciding what to eat in Macao!